Rent of property in Montenegro.

Montenegro - a great place for a holidays in Europe. You can go to the north to conquer the mountains, admire the parks or rafting on the river, and you can go to the Adriatic sea - sunbathe and swim in clean water. Therefore, before you decide to rent a house in Montenegro, determine in which area you would like to stay. Talking about the coast, it is divided to the Rivieras: Boka-Kotor Bay, Tivat, Budva, Herceg-Novi, and the coast of Bar and Ulcinj. Learn about each location, plan your vacation and choose the suitable option of rental housing in Montenegro. A broad base of properties on our website Status-M will help you with it.

Accommodations in Montenegro: rent a room, apartment or house?

Only 10% of tourists going to Montenegro, choose the hotel, the remaining 90% prefer to rent an apartment, flats or private houses. The prices are affordable, and there is much more freedom of choice. Below have a look at each of the options that are available to rent in Montenegro:

  • The apartment in a private villa or in a mini hotel. This may be a separate room with a bathroom or studio with its own kitchenette and fridge. Often owners also live in the same house, so you can always ask for help and advice. Prices for this type of housing are about 15-20 euros per person per day.
  • For more independent travelers there are many options of the flats. You will stay separately and the flat will be totally yours during your rest. Flats, as a rule, are equipped with every detail - from the TV to the washing machine. In season price per night starts from 40-50 euros.
  • House / Villa. This option is selected by families with children or companies. Houses are generally designed for 8-10 people. There are several bedrooms, living room and a garden, often in the backyard a swimming pool. The common price is usually from 100 euros per night and more.

So, if you have decided to rent a house in Montenegro - you know the details. Use the filters on our website and you easily will choose the option that will satisfy your needs in terms of comfort and budget.

How the price of rental housing forms in Montenegro

Pricing is formed by means of the following factors:

  1. Resort. The highest prices are in Budva, Becici, Petrovac, Sveti Stefan and Kotor, as it is the largest resorts. Want is cheaper? Choose Bar, Sutomore, Ulcinj and Herceg Novi neighborhood.
  2. Distance from the sea. Here is the same as at any other seaside resort - the closer to the beach, the more expensive. Carefully look at the object, check the location on the map. If some about some objects on our website you have any questions, you can contact us to clarify the situation.
  3. Touristic taxes. Upon arrival in Montenegro every tourist must register within 24 hours after arrival. For adult person collection fee is 1 euro. For children from 12 years € 0.50, children under 12 years are registered free of charge. The penalty for non-payment - 60 euros.

Montenegro - rent a house without intermediaries

When you travel independently it is very important to provide all the moments. There are objects from homeowners on our site. We regularly publish the hot deals that will allow you to save some money well. If you are the owner of property and want to hand over apartments in Montenegro, please contact us by phone or email.